Resolved
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Shannon Steede/ Shannon Michael was terminated by Pathmark Transportation for stealing $$. Shannon Steede was an independent agent for Pathmark Transportation and we caught him accepting CC payments from his customers and getting commissions on them.

When we went to invoice the customers, they told us that they already paid Shannon Steede with a CC. We immediately terminated the contract with Mr. Steede and paid him monies that were not even due to him, just to shut him up. Shannon ended up hacking our system and harassing our vendors and customers.

I no longer work for Pathmark, but I can say that they have been in business for over 30 years and they have always did the right thing. They have perfect credit (look it up) and they are very reputable in this industry. The only negative things online about Pathmark come from Shannon Steede. Now he attacking my business and my name.

Google him and you will find an abundance of information about him. If you google all the bad things he has said about me, you will know that's its all fake. If you look up Mr. Steede you will find that he has said the same bad things about Blue Grace Logistics (reputable company), GlobalTranz (reputable company), CR England (reputable company) Pathmark Transportation (reputable company), Freightcenter (reputable company).

He has said I am a criminal, with multiple bankruptcies.

That is all public information and you will find that it is false. Before making judgement on me, Pathmark Transportation, Blue Grace Logistics, Enfiled Logistics, GlobalTranz, CR England, please google "Shannon Steede" and you will have all of your answers.

robert7467 wrote the review about Stonesteede. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stonesteede to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stonesteede for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1211075

All those post were posted by you.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1211069

How funny is this. I know Robert and I know that this is another one of his ways to try and make himself look professional.

I know for a fact this is a lie and I hope that he gets sued for slander.

Watch out for Robert Enfield.

If you look at all the reviews about him and Pathmark transportation you will see a pattern that pathetic attempts to make others look bad but never addressing the truth.

Unfortunately for Robert Enfield we are on the watch for him and will be sure to post more information about Robert Enfield.